Eyelash curler (Center curl)
Cute eyelash curling, emphasizing the center of the lash.
The center curl type eyelash curl has a mountain shape, for giving extra curl to the center of the eyelash.
The mountain-like curve grips the center of the eyelash until the end, especially emphasizing the curl of the end of the eyelash center.
It uses grooved rubber for easy gripping, allowing you to curl your eyelashes with very little force.
Use it for a bright-eyed, cute look
HOW TO USE
- Use before applying mascara or false eyelashes.
Raise the lift lever on the back of the curler.
- With your eye open, apply the curler to the eyelid at a 45 degree angle.
- Use the flat surface at the center of the frame line to lift the eyelid, catching the eyelash at its base.
- Press the lever down, gripping the entire eyelash.
- Bring the curler slowly forward, from the base of the eyelash to its tip, lightly squeezing and lifting.
Size guide / Information
Care and Cleaning
Keep it clean by wiping off the dirt on the rubber part and the main body with a tissue after use.
DO NOT apply too much force when you squeeze the curlers. Your eyelashes may break or come off.
When the rubber breaks or tears, replace it with a new one. If you keep using it, it may cause the eyelashes not to curl neatly, or the eyelashes break or come off.
DO NOT use if the body is deformed by dropping or hitting.
Keep in a safe place out of reach of little children.