Terms of Service
This web site is owned, operated and maintained by or for kai corporation or its its group affiliates ("KAI").
Ownership of Rights and Limitation of Use
All images, drawings, writings and any other materials and information on this Web Site (the "Contents") is protected by copyright laws, and other applicable laws of each country throughout the world, and treaty provisions. Except for personal, non-commercial internal use as permitted under the applicable laws and regulations, you are prohibited to use (including, without limitation, coping, modifying, reproducing in whole or in part, uploading, transmitting, distributing, licensing to others, selling, assigning and publishing) any of the Contents, without obtaining KAI's prior written express permission.
The trademark "KAI" and any other product names, service names or logos of KAI used, quoted and/or referenced in this Web Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of KAI. Other product names and/or company names used in the Web Site may be protected as their registered trademarks or unregistered trademarks and/or trade names. You are prohibited from infringing or conducting any activities which may be deemed to infringe any of the rights subsisting in the trade names, registered trademarks or unregistered trademarks.
Please refrain from using this Web Site for any of the following acts:
(1) Infringing the property rights or legal rights (including the rights to patents, trademarks, copyrights, rights under the protection against unfair competition, or rights of privacy and publicity) of others or KAI
(2) Causing any damage or disadvantage to others or KAI
(3) Disturbing public order or any conducts which may be deemed to disturb public order
(4) Criminal act or any conduct likely to be associated to criminal act
(5) Making a false application, report or notice, including registering a third party's email address
(6) Using this Web Site for any improper commercial purpose.
(7) Defaming, disgracing or libeling others or KAI
(8) Uploading files that contain viruses, corrupted files that may damage the operation of others' computers.
(9) Any other activities that are unlawful or prohibited by any applicable laws.
(10) Any other activities that KAI deems inappropriate.
Links to Non-KAI Sites
The third parties' web sites (other than KAI Site) linked to or from this Web Site ("Linked Sites") are independently operated and maintained by such third parties and are not under the control and/or supervision of KAI. Use of the Linked Site shall be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated by the operator of each Linked Site. KAI would not be responsible for any loss or damage, however caused, in connection with the use of any Linked Site and your access to any of the Linked Sites shall be at your own risk.
Nothing contained in this Web Site shall be interpreted as a recommendation and/or endorsement by KAI of the contents of the Linked Sites and any products and/or services appeared on and/or provided through such Linked Sites. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or the like between the operators of the Linked Sites and KAI.
Disclaimers of Warranties
Except to the extent prohibited by applicable laws, KAI make no representation and warranty, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including warranties or representations with respect to the accuracy, reliability, completeness, fitness for particular purpose, non-infringement of third parties rights and/or safety of the contents of this Web Site, and any representations and warranties relating thereto are expressly disclaimed.
KAI shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of your use or access, or inability to use or access, the Web Site.
KAI may change and/or alter the contents of this Web Site, or may suspend or discontinue the services provided through this Web Site at any time without any prior notice. KAI shall not be liable for any damages arising out of any alteration or change of the contents or inability to use this Web Site.
Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction
November 22, 2007