Hair cutting scissors hair comb set
Keep your bangs looking beautiful until your next visit to the hair salon.
This set of comb and scissors is for self-maintenance of bangs that grow long between visits to the hair salon.
The scissors are made with blades that are shorter than those used in professional scissors. The blades are also serrated to allow even a beginner greater precision in cutting the hair and avoiding missed hairs. Set includes a convenient storage case.
HOW TO USE
- 1. Get a stable grip on the scissors by inserting your ring finger (fourth finger) through the finger hole on the unmoving blade and hooking your little finger on the finger rest. (If this grip is difficult, insert your middle finger through the hole.)
2. If you insert your thumb deeply into the finger hole of the moving blade, it will be more difficult to use. Be sure to insert your thumb shallowly.
- Using the tip of the comb handle, divide your bangs into sections. If you are concerned about hair on either side, use hair clips to keep it in place.
- Use the fine side of the comb to separate the strands and straighten the fall of the hair.
- Pinch your bangs between two fingers and pull them away from your face. Hold the scissors pointing upwards and diagonally at about a forty-five-degree angle and snip the hair a little bit at a time.
Size guide / Information
blade：stainless steel cutlery
Care and Cleaning
・Following use of the scissors, wipe the blades with a soft cloth or tissue to remove sweat or dirt. Be sure to always store scissors in a clean condition. Dry scissors thoroughly before storage.
・Gently rinse remaining dirt from comb using lukewarm water. However, be sure to avoid the use of detergents.
・Do not use hair scissors for purposes other than cutting hair.
・Avoid directly applying hot air from a hair dryer or hairdressing products to comb. Doing so may cause deformation.
・Do not use comb for purposes other than combing hair.
・Do not use case for purposes other than storing this set.
・Scissors are sharp. Take care when handling and storing them.
・Keep out of reach of children.
・Following use, store set in the included case.